Traditional Claddagh drop earrings.
These Claddagh drop earrings are made from sterling silver, and contain marcasite stone. As they are hallmarked by the Dublin Assay Office in Dublin Castle, Ireland, not only do you have peace of mind that the quality of the precious metal content is guaranteed, but you are also assured of owning a piece of authentic Irish jewelry. The earrings come in a free jewelry box that is both pretty and strong, for the safe keeping of your earrings.
Historically in Celtic culture the Claddagh represents love, loyalty and friendship.
Specifications and Features
- Made from sterling silver
- Contains marcasite stone
- Hallmarked by the Dublin Assay Office in Dublin Castle, Ireland
- Comes in a free earring jewelry box
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free worldwide shipping via registered mail on this product
- For health and safety reasons we cannot accept earrings for return, so our 30 day money back guarantee is not applicable to this product (see terms and conditions here)
- Express DHL shipping available if required (extra charges apply)
- Dispatched for shipping within 5 days of order being placed (shipping lead times are in addition to this)